Recovery Services Case Aide - Help support our clients on the path to recovery!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Asian Counseling and Referral Service
Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Asian Counseling and Referral Service
3639 Martin Luther King Junior Way South
Help support our clients on the path to recovery!
Number of positions: 1
Hours: 3-9 hours week
Time frame: Monday, Tuesday and / or Wednesdays from 11:15 – 2:15 P.M.
- Familiarity with cooking rice and serving food to individual
- Ability to work respectfully and thoughtfully with clients experiencing mental illness and addiction
- Consistency and ability to show up regularly is very important
Age Requirement: 20 Duration Requirement: 3 months
We are seeking a dedicated individual to assist with cooking rice, serving food and activity support during our MICA program. Volunteer in this position would also work with clients in engaging with group activities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is caring and interested in working with community members in a mental health setting.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers