A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate Director you are required to contribute a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Associate Director willing to attend the meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW™ will provide a letter of recommendation to volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
Manages and supports the Research team in the area of online marketing and brand development by coordinating marketing campaigns, communicating the organization's purpose and activities, as well as developing and promoting the mission.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Director of Marketing for growing nonprofit organization through online advertising and analysis.
- Manage an average of 6 to 8 volunteers and interns.
- Responsible for promoting brand equity, increasing click-through rates, website traffic and donors.
- Oversee the development of Google AdWords campaigns and A/B testing.
- Work closely with Social Media Group, Fundraising Group, and the Marketing Group to ensure lead targets are met and all campaigns are executed successfully.
- Manage and keep operational documents current.
- Assist in developing procedures & documents for the organization.
- Plan and conduct bi-weekly meetings with Project Leaders - including sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Project Leaders.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Apply Now if you have:
- Experience with Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Analytics required.
- Knowledge/experience with A/B testing.
- Google AdWords Search Certification or Google AdWords Analytics Certification a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree completed, or currently enrolled in Master's degree program
- At least 4 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers