Thirst Project HQ
5478 Wilshire Blvd
Thirst Project started nine years ago based on the fact that NO OTHER water org out there was activating youth on the global water crisis. We made it our mission to set out and foster a movement of young people across the United States dedicated to ending the global water crisis. And now we need YOUR help! With the desire to amplify the reach of our organization we’re calling on you, our awesome volunteers, to continue our mission!
We have two terms of service for outreach center volunteers. These terms are below.
- August 1st - December 21st (2018)
- January 7th - May 31st (2019)
During your volunteer term, we expect each volunteer to serve at least 2 days per week in 3-4 hour shifts. The first 2 weeks of your volunteer term, you will be trained on all things Thirst Project.
- CONNECT. As a Thirst Project Volunteer, you will (literally) be the voice of our movement.
- CELEBRATE. We have amazing people that give to Thirst Project GENEROUSLY, and we want to celebrate them in amazing ways.
- COMPILE. If you don’t track it, it never happened! Keep records and logs of all the calls you make so that we can
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, logistically sound with a self-starter mentality.
- Youthful, FUN, highly relational. Student Leadership experience preferred.
- Flexible and Adaptable (Like Gumby or a gymnast)
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Strong desire to learn, ask questions, and solve problems. Is a self starter.
- Training Provided