- Exciting position for a motivated leader who wants to make a difference and is ready for a new challenge.
- It's a tremendous position for the right person who is ready to give back and looking for a new focus
- Wonderful opportunity for someone who is independent or recently retired that wants to invest at least 25 hours of their time weekly in growing and developing a nonprofit organization.
- If compensation is desired, the person must be prepared to raise 100% of their own support.
- Minimum 1-Year commitment
- Remote applicants welcome
Focus areas include the following:
- Board training, growth and motivation: supporting and guiding organization’s mission
- Financial performance and viability
- PR, branding and marketing.
- Social media promotions
- Community outreach
- Project monitoring and evaluation
The position reports directly to the President and Board of Directors.
Time Commitment: 30 to 40 hours a week