A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The NWCS Membership coordinator is responsible for all aspects of NWCS Membership, including the acquisition and retention of members, membership billing, and all administrative tasks associated with Membership. The Coordinator works to create and implement a membership plan, including an annual membership campaign, maintain a membership roster, promote membership throughout the year, collect dues, and distribute membership cards.
· Develop and implement a Membership Plan subject to approval by the NWCS Board of Directors.
· Set attainable membership goals for the year.
· Develop a NWCS membership theme, if appropriate.
· Work with the Executive Director to coordinate a year-long calendar of membership events. Include due dates for dues.
· Develop a budget to support membership plan projects and events.
A full description of this position will be provided upon inquiry.
How To Apply
Provide complete contact info (name, email address, phone# and best day/time to call).