Min Qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to articulate in writing.
- Ability to take clear direction and adapt to developing circumstances
- Self-disciplined in approach to deliver consistently and efficiently
Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs)
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
Knowledge of using social media and professional networking platforms.
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week)
5 to 10 hours
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
Crowd Doing is currently seeking a self-organized learning and Development Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate must be dynamic, methodical, articulate, self-motivated, assertive, goal oriented, and a team player. They must possess a strong, professional work ethic as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Assess learning and development needs through consultations with senior leadership.
- Conducts training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, workflow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Review training materials from a variety of sources and choose appropriate materials.
- Design and create training manuals and course materials.
- Develop and leverage training, curriculum, processes and tools that support business objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective.
- Organizes and maintains training files.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Software tools & Program knowledge:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Suite