A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Associate you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week
- Associate must be willing to attend meeting in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW(tm) will provide a letter of recommendation to professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
Write staff articles for the Save The Water™ website.
What you will be responsible for……
- Write a minimum of one (1) research-based article per month according to Writing Guidelines
- Approve all article topics with Project Leader
- Choose own topics pertaining to water contamination and/or new water technology, ensuring that the the topic is relevant with current, professional research sources.
- Accurately cite articles and submit them on deadline
- Maintain volunteer responsibilities and correspondence with Publishing staff
- Attend monthly Publishing group meeting and the monthly Writer’s team meeting.
- Complete the PWR at least on weekly minimum basis
Apply Now if you have….
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience (6 months to 1 year full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience)
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers