Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
If you have any ideas, experience, knowledge and interest in teaching English, this project is for you! The aim of this project is to share culture, language and promote intercultural exchange between Mexico and the world through various activities that allow volunteers to inspire university students to learn a second language.
The volunteers will facilitate workshops and language classes where they will teach students:
1. To learn common expressions and greetings in English.
2. To help students to compose questions and answers in basic conversation in English.
3. To perform dynamics to exchange culture among the participants.
4. To apply knowledge tests from the language courses.
Volunteers will also encourage cultural exchange with students through English speaking clubs.
Project dates: August 29 - November 27, 2018
More information and enrollment: http://cadip.org/volunteering-in-mexico
For programs in other countries check out: http://cadip.org
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Enrollment and other similar volunteer projects: http://cadip.org
Give us a call:
USA: 310-882-7400; 646-657-2900; 617-841-0400;
Canada: 604-628-7400; 416-943-4900; 514-316-8500