2300 Kennedy Street Northeast
Purpose: Community Involvement Programs is looking for a volunteer American Sign Language Interpreter who is available during key events. Our Employment Services and Community Supports department promote wellness, safety and recovery for individuals who have severe, persistent mental health issues and/or intellectual disabilities. We are seeking an ASL volunteer who is passionate about their work and willing to work with diverse groups of individuals.
- Attendance at meetings involving families and our agency
- Assist at events and activities where there may be a language barrier
- Maintain consistent communication with volunteer coordinator
- Keep track of volunteer hours and report back to volunteer coordinator
- Fluency in ASL
- Ability and commitment to abide by confidentiality rules
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling
- Must pass background check
How To Apply
Contact Courtney Johnson at email@example.com or 612-547-0533.