Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
The Houston Health Museum
1515 Hermann Drive
Houston area girls ages 7-12 will be immersed in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) programming, while participating in various enrichment activities designed to build the whole girl. We are looking for volunteers to assist with facilitating programs and to provide general support throughout the day.
· Assist with coordination and implementation of summer programming
· Build positive and nurturing relationships with program participants
· Support with camp space management, keep girls in order, and assist with individual girl’s needs.
· Keep girls active and engaged in fun, challenging, hands-on activities while maintaining a safe environment
· Assist in the cleanliness and maintenance of materials and session spaces
· Provide ongoing communication with Program staff and other volunteers
· MUST attend mandatory Girls Inc. Orientation
· Must pass background check and screening process
· Recommended past experience working with children/youth
· CPR certified preferred
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please follow the link and fill out the volunteer form. After completing the form, you should receive an email directing you to a survey. If you do not get this email, send me an email directly. Each volunteer MUST attend a mandatory volunteer orientation before the start of volunteering.