DEPT 1342, 196 HIGH ROAD,WOOD GREEN
Story Board Artist
Who We Are
International Women’s Initiative (IWI) is an organisation which raises awareness of the threats to the human rights of women across the globe and to promote and assist in the achievement of gender equality. Since 2012, IWI has worked to eradicate and educate on human rights violations against women. We take our values very seriously and believe that we cannot one day have equality without transparency, collaboration, inclusiveness, integrity, or tenacity.
As an organisation which is run 100% by volunteers, we are looking for a “story board artist” who can help lead IWI while ensuring we remain true to our mission and goals.
Ensure that necessary support can be provided across the Production Team units, under supervision by the Director of Production, follow-through of all production plans simultaneously.
Illustrating the narrative, planning shots, and drawing panels to demonstrate action and maintain continuity between scenes of an animation. To do this role, you will need to:
- be able to tell a good story.
- be highly film literate, with a good understanding of layout, composition, sequential drawing and editing.
- have excellent drawing skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of styles.
- be able to work either independently or as part of a team.
- be able to take direction, and be prepared to make changes to your work in response to constructive feedback.
- be able to follow established designs and produce consistent work, drawn on model.
- have good communication and presentation skills.
- have good computer literacy.
- be familiar with relevant storyboard, graphics and editing software.
- be conscious of any relevant technical or budgetary restrictions.
- be able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines.
This person will work closely with the Director and, possibly, with the scriptwriter, Producer, client or Storyboard Supervisor, to visualise and tell the story. They may be required to prepare the storyboards for production, including indications of dialogue, character performance and camera moves, and could be asked to produce their work either as rough or cleaned-up drawings.
· Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in related field.
· Five+ years of experience in similar role.
· Good English-language writing, editing and presentation skills.
· Computer literate with proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
· Experience working in a communications team, department or public relations preferred.
· Experience working in a non-profit organization beneficial but not required.
How To Apply
Email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Mention “story board artist” In your subject line.
Mention your (3) professional references in your updated CV or Cover Letter.