Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
355 Cambridge Street
Are you passionate about supporting solutions around climate and human rights challenges? Interlock Media needs you! We are a nonprofit, activist film company that supports informed policy by producing entertaining documentary and dramatic media works. Our productions are historical, musical, artistic, and contemporary.
Interlock tackles challenging topics with an wholly independent lens. Our self-funding model enables the creation of hard-hitting pieces while we train the next generation of environmental filmmakers. Our pivotal source of support is our annual fundraising auction. This is where you come in! We need a creative and organized Online Auction Director to plan and execute this crucial source of revenue. Ideally, you will have team management experience and the proven ability to:
- Recruit and manage a team of volunteers who will solicit raffle items, previous and new donors, and sponsorship
- Help brainstorm awesome auction items and packages
- Manage relations with our donors and auction customers
- Coordinate with parallel committee for our live gala
- Manage the entire online auction process
Ideal candidates will:
- Have previous experience in Fundraising, Social Media, Event Planning, and Digital and Online Auction Tools
- Have strong copywriting skills
- Take initiative, lead a group of volunteers, and operate independently in a resource-limited environment
- Bring a proactive, can-do attitude to work
- Balance details and the big picture to deliver great results
- Make social gatherings a fun and memorable experience!
Although this is an unpaid position, it’s a great opportunity to network with wonderful people, to get creative, and to help support an important cause!
We welcome candidates with an interest in the environment, history, or humanitarian and social justice causes.
Schedule: Minimum 25 hour/week commitment for 3 months, from September through November.
Compensation : Unpaid/volunteer. Off-duty professionals welcome.
Job type: Volunteer; non-profit; 4 month commitment.
- Training Provided