A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
6115 S Santa Fe Drive
PURPOSE OF JOB: Enthusiastically promote Hudson Gardens and its programs to the community at information booths and displays at public outreach events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Educate the public about Hudson Gardens’ programs (e.g. education programs, membership opportunities, special events, summer concert series) by distributing collateral, answering questions, and engaging the public via interactive demonstrations.
· Set up and tear down outreach booth materials.
· Up to four hours per shift.
· Year-round position as needed.
· Varied schedule as needed.
· Both Indoors and outdoors, onsite at Hudson Gardens and offsite at locations throughout the Denver Metropolitan Area.
· Hudson Gardens volunteer shirt (provided).
· Name tag (provided).
· Closed-toe shoes.
· Must be aged 18 or older.
· Demonstrated enthusiasm for promoting Hudson Gardens.
· Familiarity with Hudson Gardens and its programs (or, willingness to learn).
· Comfort and ability to speak in front of large and diverse groups of people.
· Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
· Ability to sit, stand, or walk for up to four hours throughout the volunteer shift
CONTACT: Community Programs & Outreach, 303-797-8565 ext. 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Provided