Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
501-505 Guruvidya building, Above vodafone store
Hill Road, Bandra West
Atma requires a Programs Documentation Volunteer to provide support to the Program
Coordinator and the Director by documenting processes, surveys, assessments, reports, etc.
The role involves the documentation of a baseline survey, planning documents to implement including activities and timelines, creation of systems for feedback, planning and institutionalizing of the pilot projects, assessments of the pilot projects and reviews.
· Planning Documents
· Articulating basic concepts of vision, mission, goals, objectives and activities
· Designate timelines for each of the activities.
· Assessments of needs and resources;
· Develop comprehensive strategies and detailed action plans.
· Feedback tools that ensure platforms are made available for input to flow in
· Strategic plans for pilot projects
· Measure and evaluate the process and outcomes
· Assessments and reviews on status and progress of pilot projects
Specific Skills and Experience required:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Experience performing research
· Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· A friendly and professional demeanor
· Excellent coordinating skills, positive and energetic attitude