Assistant Manager Marketing & Communications, Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Beyond South America
Departamento de Cochabamba
- Assisting in coordinating and executing BSA´s marketing and recruitment work
- managing website (Wordpress), including SEO
- marketing and executing action plans, website, social media
- suggesting/implementing innovative ideas for marketing campaigns
- brand management (ensuring that BSA communications stay on brand and are consistent)
- marketing research – develop and maximise marketing activities using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Motivated with a positive work ethic
- Experience with or interest in living abroad
- Educational marketing background
- Passionate about sustainable development
WHO ARE WE?
You have a burning desire and are curious to learn by actually doing something that makes sense? Have you ever faced yourself in a Latin American world beyond the regular (mind) map? Then it’s really time to partake action with Beyond South America (BSA). While sharing your talents and goodwill, you will be part of some sustainable, long-term social changes. We operate throughout South America and have the perfect project for you!
We are an organization that works with students and volunteers. We offer different kinds of activities based on your very personal aims and preferences. BSA has many possibilities for you: internships, volunteer work, language courses and recreational activities/excursions. Just make a digital trip to our website for the bigger picture or to zoom into all the present ins and outs.
BSA is a nonprofit organization. We cooperate with Casa de la Alegría: a foundation that with its love and dedication supports children and youngsters who have dealt with (family) traumas like sexual, mental and/or physical abuse or addiction. Their mission is to empower vulnerable, precious children so they can finally discover their strengths and talents. In the end both as for the coming future, these children will be able to raise their voice and to embody the new generation which can make a true difference to a local, sustainable and loving everyday life. Also, the profit of BSA goes to Casa de la Alegría.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers