Social Media Volunteer (Unpaid)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by AMP Ministries DBA Hands in the Community
Hands in the Community (AMP Ministries)
P.O. Box 6842
Thank you for your interest in applying to become our organization's Social Media Volunteer. Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
The Social Media volunteer collaborates with the Executive Director to create cohesive social media messaging for Hands in the Community (HNC). The Social Media Volunteer will train in all aspects of operations of the Center to inform their online presence on behalf of HNC. Please note that this is an unpaid volunteer position.
- Comfortable and proficient in tracking and analyzing data
- Must support and have a comprehensive understanding of social media
- Experience, understanding and developed skills in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Comprehensive computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Adobe apps a plus
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- average between 3-15 hours per week
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to apply! Contact us at email@example.com or call us 559.625.3822 ext.100.
- Training Provided