355 Cambridge Street
Are you passionate about supporting solutions around the environment, human rights and public health challenges? Interlock Media needs you!
Interlock Media is a nonprofit, activist film company that supports informed policy by producing entertaining documentary and dramatic media works. Current works include documentaries on…...
- Improving the education opportunities for students in the context of economic disparities, race and gender.
- How Margaret Fuller’s shattered gender norms and influenced the feminist movement.
Because Interlock tackles challenging topics with an entirely independent lens, our self-funding model is critical to creating hard hitting pieces while also training the next generation of activist filmmakers.
This is where you come in! We need an expert in development and fundraisingto help us find and connect with passionate people who recognize film’s power to spark discovery, discussion and solutions.
Ideally you will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Resource development and management
- Donor cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Funder research
Does this sound like you?
- Takes initiative, operates independently and partners well with others
- Brings a proactive, can-do attitude even in a resource-limited environment
- Balances details and the big picture to deliver great results
- Fostering positive, long-term relationships
Applicants should possess the ability to take initiative in a resource-limited environment.
Schedule: Minimum 12 hour/week commitment for 1 year.
Compensation : Unpaid/volunteer.
Job type: Part-time; non-profit; 1 year commitment.
- Resource development/management
- Donor management
About Interlock Media, Inc.
Interlock Media, Inc., located near Kendall Square, MA, is an activist film company that points to solutions for environmental, human rights and public health challenges. We support informed policy by producing entertaining documentary and dramatic media works.
- Training Provided