A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
We are looking for someone with the ability to inspire, motivate and foster a sense of teamwork among team members. We need an experienced grant writer to delegate a small group of new grant writers and researcher volunteers. Must have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills along with the ability to utilize those skills to create successful proposals. This includes researching, compiling, writing and editing grant applications, as well as developing templates to streamline the grant proposal process.
- Research and identify new government, corporate, foundations, and private funding prospects for potential grant requests.
- Develops and prepares proposals and grant applications according to guidelines; complies with all follow-up grant reporting as required by donors.
- Maintains master calendar for all grant activity, to include submitted proposals and grant requests; maintains current records and paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Needs sound knowledge of the organization to better understand all projects and programs for which grants are needed and to recommend the seeking of grants.
- Assists with other projects. We want someone who is interested in being a part of our organization. We will be a very small team to start but hope to grow into something amazing.
- Volunteers will meet once a week to regain focus and work towards our mission. In the near future, we would like to offer classes most days of the week if not every day.
- Come volunteer with SoCal Yoga Social to make a difference in our community, gain experience for your future, and connect with like-minded people.
- International Volunteers