Medical Illustrator/Animator (Volunteer)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by International Women's Initiative
Under the direction of the Executive Director and the Director of the Safe Birthing Programme, the Medical Illustrator/Animator supports the mission of International Women’s Initiative by providing accurate, timely, and reliable illustration services for the Safe Birthing Programme. This position requires someone who is experienced in translating medical presentations into artistic depictions, is self-motivated, reliable, organised, thorough and timely. This is a volunteer position which is performed remotely.
▪ Produce artwork and designs for posters and educational materials;
▪ Create posters and illustrations of patients and treatment procedures for use in lectures for Somalia
maternal health professionals;
▪ Ability to translation medical presentations into artistic depictions so that illiterate medical providers in Somalia can understand content.
▪ Artistic renderings can be hand-drawn or created using illustration software.
▪ Render translation in an accurate and precise manner.
▪ Able to meet deadlines.
▪ Basic proofreading of documents.
▪ Must maintain IWI’s strict code of integrity. Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated and will place the employee at risk of immediate dismissal.
▪ Perform other duties as assigned.
Relevant degree in medical illustration.
Trained in medicine, design, visual technology, art.
How To Apply
For More Information: email email@example.com