Strategic Planning Coordinator
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Latin American Foundation for the Future
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
This volunteer position aims to coordinate the process of structuring LAFF’s new Strategic Plan for the next three years. The Strategic Planning Coordinator will be responsible for leading the ideation and writing phase of the Plan. Additionally, they will also be responsible for leading group workshops and individual sessions with LAFF’s stakeholders in the structuring process.
- Support LAFF's Programme Manager and Board with the ideation and building of LAFF's new strategic plan.
- Support LAFF's Programme Manager and Board with evaluating LAFFs recent strategic plan.
- Coordinate different group/individual sessions about strategic planning amongst LAFF’s stakeholders.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the team.
- Have academic qualifications and/or professional experience in strategic planning, strategic management and administration of organisations, ideally charitable and voluntary organisations
- Is an enthusiast for strategy and strategic planning (envisioning an organisation's future and marking the steps towards achieving strategic goals).
- A quick and motivated learner.
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 4 months, to begin August or September of 2018.
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Experience with working with programmes in education and/or children development.
- Previous work or volunteer experience in Cusco.
- Experience in evaluation.
- Proficient Spanish level.
We are looking for motivated self-starters who are able to work independently as well as being good team players. A non-judgmental approach and commitment to learning is essential. For this role, an ability to see the big picture and think clearly, strategically and logically is also an advantage.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers