Description: Infinity Love Foundation is a non profit organization that partners with low income high schools around NYC. Our mission is to help the children and youth in our community by providing them with the necessary tools and resources to succeed and become what they want in life.
Responsibilities for this volunteer role:
1) Oversee the maintenance of all program participants.
2) Coordinate and organize program/community events, such as fundraising events.
3) Maintain and strengthen working relationships with school staff,, local elected officials, and other community-based organizations.
4) Leverage available community resources and create more community outreach/advocacy opportunities.
5) Assist in coordinating and conducting workshops.
1) Excellent oral and written communication, and presentation skills.
2) Community organizing skills/experience.
3) Strong commitment to helping the youth.
4) Program development and event coordination experience, a plus
5) Higher education preferred.