Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
South West region
Volunteers/Interns are needed to help teach youths skills in Computer.
Training will be practical: hands-on tutoring aimed at advancing their in ICT.
You shall teach the youth in Microsoft office softwares, internet, basic computing
- defining the skill sets needed to perform different roles;
- carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels;
- You shall teach according to training program already in place.
- You shall use or design new course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises;
- delivering training programmes in both a formal (e.g. a classroom) or informal (e.g. floor-walking) setting;
- evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes;
- You shall train youths how to use the internet: create email accounts, how to search the web using search engines.
- You shall teach youths how to use computer: softwares programmes e.g Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Windows XP Windows 7 and Windows 8.
You shall teach how to type, how to sit on the computer.
Its a minimum of 4 weeks.we expect you you to make a difference.
We need a minimum of high school diploma and expert or extensive knowledge in ICT.
Team leaders will give instruction and guidance.
Orientation and Training: Volunteers meet with team leader for orientation and
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
send your CV to email@example.com