247 East 20th Street
LearningSpring School, a K-8 non-profit school for children on the autism spectrum, is seeking volunteers for its annual LSS Blooms Benefit on Thursday, April 19th. This year we will be honoring Robert Manfred, Commissioner of Baseball, on behalf of Major League Baseball’s commitment to autism awareness. We need volunteers to help during the event.
The event shift is 5:30 PM -to 9:30 PM (dinner will be provided).
Volunteer tasks (during the event):
- Help with check-in and raffle sales
- Watch over the Silent Auction table
- Assist guests with finding their seats
- Help facilitate the live Home Run Appeal (i.e. noting guests who have raised paddles to signify a pledge)
- Bidding For Good tech support
Attire: Volunteers should wear black business casual clothing (i.e. woman- a black dress, skirt, or black dress pants with a black blouse or top; man- black dress pants with a collared shirt).
Please note: All volunteers must be at least 21 years old.
Event will take place at Tribeca Rooftop- 2 Desbrosses Street NY, NY
How To Apply
For more information or to sign up to volunteer, please contact Cara Flynn (Development Coordinator) at email@example.com by Wednesday, April 11th.