A few hours per week
12 Eliot Street
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is changing the narrative surrounding disability both for blind and sighted youth. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
ETI is currently seeking an Operations Volunteer to work closely with ETI’s CEO and COO. The Volunteer will manage administrative tasks, internal communications, human resources and recruitment, and organizational functions within ETI. The candidate must be organized, goal-oriented, and able to balance different projects within the unit.
- Assist ETI Team with expenses and travel
- Manage scheduling for CEO and COO as needed
- Assist CEO and COO with research and special projects as needed
- Oversee internal and external communications as needed
- Assist with recruiting and managing volunteers
- Assist with event preparation and attend events as available
- Oversee contact management in Salesforce and related platforms
- Lead bi-weekly team calls and facilitate communication between staff and departments
REQUIRED and DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
The Operations Volunteer will need to be comfortable working directly with the CEO and COO to manage multiple various unit projects. The ideal candidate will have an interest in non-profit management, operations, human resources, and/or is interested in founding a non-profit. Ideally, this individual will be able 5-10 hours/week and will be available to work out of the ETI Office in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA.