Life Changer-Youth Mentor
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by YMCA of Greater Tulsa/Reach & Rise Mentoring Program
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
5400 South Olympia
Become a Life Changer-A Mentor to a child ages 9-17.
Children need someone to trust, someone to show them they have value, someone who cares. Being a mentor to a child guarantees that at least one person cares about that child's well-being and wants to see that child succeed! Will you be that person for a child?
WHO: Volunteers ages 21+ who want to have fun, inspire, and motivate a child, and is willing to spend 1-3 hours a week with a child for one year.
- Desire to volunteer to work with youth ages 9-17.
- Background, driver's license and reference checks.
- Completion of 15+ hours of free training.
- Meet with youth 1-3 hours per week for 1 year.
How To Apply
Contact Susan Baston, Reach & Rise Mentoring Program Director
918 728 3909