A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
PO Box 51225
Aloha, the Surfrider Foundation First Coast Chapter is seeking dedicated volunteers to serve on their nonprofit board.
The Surfrider Foundation is a community of everyday people who passionately protect our playground - the ocean, waves, and beaches -that provide us so much enjoyment.
You do not need to be a surfer to apply, simply be a passionate leader with a minimum hour a day to spare for official duties. All training is provided. Enclosed is a description of the role.
Must be a Surfrider Foundation Member; 2 to 20 hours a week, 2-year commitment; one chapter meeting per month and/or Executive Committee meeting per month
- Runs meetings in the Chair’s absence
- Performs other duties of the Chair as needed
- Ideally chairs a committee of the chapter, either event, program, member development. or campaign committee
- Contributes to the chapter’s website and social media pages
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
How To Apply
Please email a brief introduction about yourself and why you'd like to join Surfrider.