Times of day
A few hours per week
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: OC FAIR PATRON SERVICES
Volunteers will share the joy and excitement of Pacific Symphony’s programs with potential patrons at the Orange County Fair by answering questions, providing information and/or assisting with ticket sales.
The Orange County Fair runs July 13 through Aug. 12. The Symphony’s presence will include:
- WINE AREA
- Days and times
- HEROES HALL
- Saturday and Sunday from ___ a.m. to ___ p.m.
- PACIFIC AMPHITHEATRE CONCERTS
- List of relevant shows…
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Engaging Fair attendees in dialogue about the Symphony’s products and programs.
- Ensuring the supply of collateral materials for distribution.
- Assembling or disassembling the Symphony’s booth.
- Providing seating, pricing, concert and general information about SummerFest — and other Pacific Symphony events.
- Encouraging ticket purchase and/or contributions as appropriate, using computer systems to process orders and complete each sale.
- Providing reports of daily receipts.
- Providing feedback to director of ticketing and/or marketing team regarding patron concerns and buying habits.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with a wide variety of people
- Knowledge of Symphony products and programs, or willingness to learn quickly
- Must be punctual, reliable and consistent
- Eager, willing and open to learn
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to manager of ticketing services
- Training Provided