Love Working With People? Volunteer Coordinator at Redmond historical society
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Redmond Historical Society
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Redmond Historical Society
8525 - 163rd Crt NE
The Volunteer Coordinator manages all elements of volunteering within the Redmond Historical Society. The role involves assessing an organization’s needs and then meeting those needs through the recruitment, placement and retention of volunteers.They also monitor, evaluate and accredit volunteers.
Volunteer’s responsibilities and requirements:
- Work with the various committee chairs and project leaders to define volunteer skills needed for various projects.
- Recruit skilled volunteers by leveraging professional sources and social networking methods.
- Track volunteers and their hours;
- Create and maintain volunteer paper files, database and other relevant volunteer information.
- Provide articles to the Newsletter Editor and webmaster to highlight volunteer opportunities and achievements.
Redmond Historical Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. This opportunity has staff support.
How To Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities to obtain an application. Resumes are appreciated.