Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
60 Rte de Fermathe
Health, education and support for disadvantaged children are the main focus of humanitarian missions to Haiti
Open to others, help others and contribute to a better balance of the planet's resources, take a step back on our capacities, desires in life ... there is so much reason to want to travel and so many benefits for people who are traveling.
Going on a humanitarian mission is to help you but also to enrich you both professionally and personally.
Haiti despite its development efforts is confronted with social realities that have created the need for humanitarian action in the country.
To help, to feel useful, to defend a cause, to reach out to others, to discover a new culture ... Many students and young people unveil an altruistic fiber and feel this need, considering that a humanitarian mission will open their horizons to them
For a few weeks or a few months depending on your disposition. A humanitarian mission can be organized through Travel to Help.
Beyond the humanitarian, Haiti is a beautiful country to discover
Our missions vary from one week to one year. No special qualifications are required to perform assignments except for longer stays. The missions are based on reconstruction, community development, health, agriculture, human rights, but also the protection of green spaces, and health care for children.
- Airport pick-up/drop off
- Personalized volunteer placement based on your skills and interests
- Safe, comfortable housing with breakfast and dinner included Monday - Sunday.
- In-country orientation, safety presentation, and walking tour
- Free access to high-speed internet
- Free WiFi
- Home-base facilities and multi-lingual team support 7 days/week
- In field support from our professional Field Managers
- Free Creole and French lessons
- Cultural and social activities
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers