Marketing help with busy symphony orchestra
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by New Jersey Festival Orchestra
A few hours per month
224 East Broad St
NJFO is looking for help in any of the following areas:
- Social media - help develop new and creative strategies to broaden NJ Festival orchestra's reach across Facebook, Twitter etc
- Assist with design, scheduling, and deployment of electronic communications sent to patrons
- Identify and update postings and communications to online press, community websites, listings, on line calendars etc.
- Website - develop, coordinate and publish website content, assist with marketing campaigns, partner with webmaster to develop Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and monitor website traffic
- Assist with other marketing activities as necessary
Hours subject to your availabiliy... if you can help us in any way we will be happy to make good use of your talents and work around your schedule. Great opportunity to be part of a busy office and participate in the marketing activity of a fully professional symphony orchestra. Love of the Arts a plus!