Development Coordinator Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Empowerment Through Integration (ETI)
A few hours per week
12 Eliot Street
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is changing the narrative surrounding disability both for blind and sighted youth. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
ETI is currently seeking a Development Coordinator to assist the Development Team with various fundraising and donor activities. The Development Coordinator will assist the Development Director with conducting grant research, creating a strategic plan, and exploring outreach opportunities for ETI. This individual will need to be organized, reliable, and detail-oriented.
This position is currently a volunteer role.
- Research local, national and international grant opportunities and maintain working list of grants
- Assist in writing and review of grant and award applications
- Assist in maintaining list of ETI donors and potential donors
- Manage donor relations including regular communication, thank you emails, letters and gifts
- Additional research and projects as needed
The Development Coordinator will need to have experience in research, writing, and an interest in fundraising and development activities. The Development Coordinator will assist the Development Director in managing multiple team members and various unit projects. In addition, this individual will be able to contribute at least 5 hours per week to this position.