Short-Term (few weeks/months)
In August, the cities of Cochabamba and Quillacollo host extensive socio-cultural activities. Meetings and cultural events are organized in alternative locations and spaces, such as plazas, cultural centers and on the street. This year, we will organize the International Meeting of Art, Culture and Alternative Tourism "Pachamama" to promote popular culture in alternative spaces.
Volunteers' tasks involve:
• Assisting in the organization of the conference and the Meeting of Art and Culture.
• Promotion and dissemination of information about cultural events.
• Promotion of cultural and alternative tourism places of Cochabamba.
• Participation in the traditional Festival of Urkupiña - one of the largest religious festivals to take place in Bolivia.
• Logistical support to cultural events.
• Touring areas near Cochabamba to enjoy the nature and interact with the local population.
Project dates: August 4 - August 16, 2018
For more information and other volunteer projects in Bolivia, please go to: http://cadip.org/volunteer-in-bolivia
CADIP International Volunteer Program: http://cadip.org
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please visit www.cadip.org for more information.
Call in USA: 646-657-2900; 617-841-0400; 310-882-7400
Call in Canada: 416-943-4900; 514-316-8500; 604-628-7400