Administrative Volunteers for Non-Profit Theater that serves Homeless Children
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by The Actors Theatre Workshop, Inc.
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
145 W. 28th Street
Join us at The Actors Theatre Workshop, an award-winning theater and community center with a 25-year history of innovative programming.
We seek experienced, organized, and efficient individuals who can take a leadership role and contribute to the numerous and wide ranging administrative duties needed to successfully run a theater and community service organization. Experience in theater administration would be welcome, but is not a requirement.
● Interacting on the telephone with suppliers and donors of goods and materials, and taking inventory of all required supplies
● Using desktop publishing to create fliers, promotional material, and programs forperformances
● Managing our database, and updating key sectors including students, artists, rental clients, and supporters
● Creating and maintaining filing systems (both paper and PC-based) for the general theater files, the Artistic Director, and other senior staff members
Become a member of The Actors Theatre Workshop and support our life-affirming mission.
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
To find out more, go to http://www.actorstheatreworkshop.com and fill out an online volunteer application for this opportunity today!