Grant Writer - Experienced (Dallas, Texas)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Childbirth Survival International (CSI)
CSI Dallas Texas Office
Childbirth Survival International (CSI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit humanitarian international organization reaching the unreached, impacting lives, and transforming communities. CSI's grassroots work in underserved communities improves and strengthens the quality, access, and delivery of health services, resources, and information for women, newborns, children under five years old, and adolescents/youth.
CSI is seeking an experienced Grant Writer to join the CSI Dallas Team to support building children and youth- and women-centered programs in the Dallas metro area. This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, English, Writing, Public Health, or similar field.
- Excellent grammar and strong research skills needed; knowledge of the nonprofit's particular field may be preferred by employers
- At least 3 years experience in grant searching and writing
- Ability to work independently with minimum to no supervision
- Ability to work on multiple grant opportunities and maintain a tracking system
- Previous experience with fundraising for a nonprofit
- Professional interpersonal skills and can work under tight deadlines
- Familiar and experience working in the Dallas, TX area is a plus
Volunteers don't get paid, not because they're worthless, but because they're priceless.
Join our team and make a difference!
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
How To Apply
Interested individuals please send you CV, completed CSI volunteer application, and cover letter to email@example.com
Visit https://childbirthsurvivalinternational.org to learn more about CSI and download the CSI volunteer application https://childbirthsurvivalinternational.org/uploads/3/4/6/2/34623415/csi_volunteer_application.pdf.