Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box ML 657, Mallam-Accra
We can’t function without volunteers and interns. We rely on the talents and dedication of volunteers as well as interns all over the world to help provide our services. PAAJAF gives you an incredible opportunity to change the world. You will change the lives of vulnerable children youth and women in rural Ghana.
By donating your time and talents, you will be part of something extraordinary: a movement to end poverty and illiteracy in Ghana. You will be part of a global team, a community of like-minded spirits who believe in social change, and who believe everyone deserves the opportunity to thrive.
We are looking for experienced giving managers and officers to help write grants, fundraiser, solicit corporate, churches, schools and individual sponsorship, and plan events.
- Grant Proposal Writing
- Filling of Grant Application
- Corporate, faith communities (Churches) , schools and Individual Solicitation to volunteer or give
- Managing Crowdfunding campaigns
- Recruiting and managing giving officers
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Must have a grant winning record
- Must be a team player and result oriented
- Able to commit at least 10 hours per week
- Minimum duration at least 6 months
- Task can be delivered online or at our project site
- Working time, flexible depending your availability within a week
- We are looking for both interns and volunteers
- CV is required