A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week
- Associate must be willing to attend the meeting in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW™ will provide a letter of recommendation to professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
STW™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org.
Supports the Social Media Group with building and maintaining a positive company image through branding, content creation and developing marketing plans.
What you will be responsible for...
- Responsible for building and maintaining a positive company image by creating content that promotes related products and services.
- Promote organizational developments such as new business ventures and support overall brand positioning and messaging.
- Support the Content Project Leader with social media content, including but not limited to:
- Development of social media content calendar.
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Conducts A/B testing of content and images on all social media channels.
- Cultivation of Social Media contacts promoting STW™’s cause
- Promotion and positioning of STW™ Science volunteers as water authority resources
- Monitor and provide consultation on public's awareness of the STW™ cause
- Responding to all social media correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner
- Attend monthly Marketing & Social Media group meeting and weekly Content meetings. May also be required to attend other team meetings, as requested.
- Report to the Content Project Leader.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Apply Now if you have…
- Associates degree completed or comparable work experience (at least 6 months to year full time paid corporate/non-profit work experience)
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Experience with social media platforms required.
- Experience with Hootsuite a plus.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers