Note:- Only Serious Candidate should apply !!!
School Group is platform that connect the world’s schools and provide a community for communication, collaboration and learning development, bridging the educational gap in a rapidly changing environment.
We are seeking a video editor with camera and media skills who will be responsible for all video, editing, and motion graphic production - including conception, storyboarding, planning, shooting and organization.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to,
- Responsible for all video, audio, and motion graphic production - including conception, storyboarding, planning, shooting and organization of video shoots.
- ● Manage all production and post-production processes and ensure timeliness of the final deliverable
- ● Ensure all creative assets adhere to brand guidelines
- ● Extensive video editing experience
- ● Some experience with web development a plus
- ● Knowledge of internet video production
- ● Strong creative and storytelling skills
- ● Attention to detail
- ● Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in creating engaging video content
- Ability to film, edit and produce videos
- A good sense of timing and visual awareness
- A mixture of practical and creative skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Patience and concentration
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the Internet.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people that share a common belief that improving education will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in an environment of supportive people that are always willing to help you.
About School Group
Established in 2018 as a Texas nonprofit corporation, School Group works to promote eLearning in School Education worldwide. Please visit our website for more information about school Group: www.schoolgroup.org.
In return, you will receive a LinkedIn recommendation, testimonial, spotlight in a newsletter, and/or a professional reference (based on commitment and performance).
To apply: Please send resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers