Times of day
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
515 M Street, SE
Family & Youth Initiative (DCFYI) is looking for key stakeholders and volunteers interested in helping guide the Board of Directors to create community and lasting relationships with youth in foster care.
- Identify new members to recruit to the Board of Directors (including targeting members with specific skill sets not presently represented on the Board)
- Establish an onboarding process for new members (including vetting and interviewing potential members)
- Develop and conduct training/orientation for new members
- Develop agenda for annual Board retreats
- Assess the performance of the Board (including monitoring the status of the strategic plan and providing quarterly reports on the same to the board)
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Email Pauline Hill for more information along with your resume.