Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Climate Mobilization is launching an exciting new campaign focused on empowering city-centric chapters to move local governments into emergency mobilization to combat the climate crisis and rapidly reach net zero emissions! And we’re currently building up our ability to support those teams. If you’re ready to join the group that’s restoring a safe climate for all at emergency speed, pick a team that fits your interests and skills, and apply now!
The Development Team is the engine that keeps TCM running!
- Thank our donors
- Rally financial support for TCM
- Run peer-to-peer campaigns
- Test different messages and strategies
- Host in-person events
Skills and Qualifications
- Ideally, fundraising experience
- Willingness to ask for money, ideally from your network
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
Please fill out the application linked here. Thanks!