Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Province de Siem Reap
TIME COMMITMENT IS ADJUSTABLE
We are looking for a database volunteer who would be able to (1) help social worker design and build a database for each family and child, and (2) design a survey tool and database for collecting information based on the indicators of the Monitoring and Evaluation plan in a charitable organization based in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
The volunteer will liaise with our organization to:
- Build a database based on organization’s M&E plan, collecting data on all indicators.
- Build a survey and interview tool based on organization’s M&E indicators to be used for an annual survey.
- Generate statistical reports based on the data collected in the database.
- Work with organization’s social worker to build a database to record family and child data, incident reports (referrals, emergency cases, etc.), health information, and history with the organization.
- Build a data collection tool to streamline the way the social worker collects relevant data on families and children.
- Train organization’s program leads in using the database for monitoring and reporting responsibilities.
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers