Office Coordination Support Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Greater Seattle Business Association
Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
400 E Pine St, Ste 322
GSBA is the largest LGBTQ and allied chamber of commerce in North America.
We represent over 1,300 small business, corporate, and nonprofit members who share the values of promoting equality and diversity in the workplace. GSBA proudly serves as a connector across the region, bringing the community together through business while advocating for civil rights and small business, promoting LGBTQ tourism through Travel Out Seattle, and investing in the next generation of leaders through the GSBA Scholarship Fund.
Are you interested in learning more about how we can promote equality in business, as well as supporting the nation's first LGBTQ+ and allied scholarship fund? We have a current in-office volunteer position available!
Volunteer tasks include
- Helping to stuff envelopes and prepare mailings
- Filing and assisting with file structures
- Organizing office and event supplies
- Creating nametags for upcoming events
- Assisting with other events-related administrative tasks
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
To get involved, please send an email to Meridian Mayer at email@example.com with the following information:
- About you: Your name, age, pronouns (optional), and best method of contact.
- Your experience: Tell us a little bit about your experience working or volunteering with the LGBTQ+ community.
- Your skills: Tell us about any special skills or talents that you can see being beneficial as a volunteer.
- Why GSBA? Tell us a little bit about why you’re interested in getting involved with GSBA!
We look forward to hearing from you!