Create Instagram inspiration and graphics on affordable housing and care for San Francisco startup: social media help wanted
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Care Association
A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Care Association is working to make affordable housing a reality in the US by pulling the heartstrings of property owners, beginning in the center of information technology: the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our project, CareForUs.us, is a social media site currently under development to connect individuals to individuals in need, enabling the exchange of goods, services, and housing. We recently changed our focus to emphasize affordable housing and are currently creating marketing materials to reflect the change.
The volunteer's objectives to enhance our social media campaign are as follows:
- Create attractive graphics and images that address socioeconomic issues for Instagram, Facebook, and our pre-launch website
- Increase Instagram followers organically using strategic hashtags and communication
- Conduct research to share information that attracts donors
- Convey nonpolitical messages to reach all, whether progressive or conservative, in keeping with Care Association's mission
- Update followers as development progresses
- Create a calendar to plan post timing
We prefer someone in the Bay Area, but will consider others who are connected to the Bay Area in other ways. Huge plus if you live or work in San Francisco.
Our current Instagram posts are also posted on facebook.com/careforus.us/.