PERU: Fundraising Coordinator in Trujillo
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by La Comunidad que Construimos - LCQC Peru
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Avenida 29 De Diciembre
La Comunidad Que Construimos (LCQC Peru) is looking for an enthusiastic and caring Fundraising Coordinator to help raise the profile of our non-profit organization, run fundraising events to keep our educational programs sustainable and create local and international partnerships to grow our outreach and increase our social impact. You will work with the Program Director, Board Members and current volunteers, as well as the school staff members and local partners to promote the NGO and our programs positively.
- Organize and run fundraising events locally
- Manage crowdfunding pages online
- Grow the visibility of the NGO through social media campaigns
- Create partnerships with international educational institutions and ethical/responsible private companies that share our values and wish to get involved in solidarity & our community projects
- Spend time with children and their families at our various projects when possible
- Attend weekly meetings with the Director and other Coordinators
- Take part in fun extracurricular activities that include sightseeing, surfing and sandboarding
- Set an example to the volunteers and act as a role model.
- Be a responsible ambassador for our organization
- Be passionate and enthusiastic!
- Minimum commitment of 6 months in Peru - essential
- English fluency - essential
- Intermediate Spanish - essential
- Fundraising experience - essential
- Bachelor Degree
- Has served as a volunteer in some prior capacity
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals
- Positive attitude and problem-solving
- An engaging personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a variety of settings
- Experience of living and working in Latin America not required but preferred
Benefits of being a Program Coordinator with us:
- Gain valuable skills and a unique experience in non-profit fundraising in an international NGO.
- Support and implement local development projects in a grassroots Peruvian organization
- Be part of an amazing community that aims at making a positive change.
- Induction, training and on-going support
- Cultural exchange with our local Peruvian hosts at the Volunteer House
- No volunteering costs!
Accommodation is FREE. You will live at our Volunteer House located in the center of Trujillo, close to amenities. It includes private and shared bedrooms, Wi-Fi, self-catering kitchen, large bathroom with hot water and a spacious terrace.
Language/Cultural Support Available
How To Apply
To apply as a Fundraising Coordinator, please:
- send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Fundraising Coordinator" in the subject, and
- fill out our application form.