A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
VOLUNTEER POSITION: Salesforce Specialist
ORGANIZATION: Operation Access, 1119 Market St, Ste 400, San Francisco, CA, 94103
Operation Access (OA) is a non-profit organization that for the past 25 years has enabled medical providers to donate over 18,000 vital outpatient surgical and specialty procedures to Bay Area residents in need. OA envisions health care equity for people facing barriers to care. OA serves patients in nine Bay Area counties (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Santa Clara, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano and Sonoma) through its San Francisco office.
The primary focus of this volunteer position is to collaborate with the IT and Operations Manager in IT systems development at OA, focusing on our Salesforce database. The environment is collaborative and team-based, with remote volunteering opportunities available.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support OA team in migrating Salesforce database from Classic to Lightning.
- Collaborate with the IT and Operations Manager on multiple Salesforce projects.
- Review and improve functions as needed to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Other systems development tasks as identified.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Salesforce development and/or administration.
- Other systems development experience a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently, and skilled at problem solving.
- Strong connection to OA mission.
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Antoine de Fridman at email@example.com. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.