A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Volunteering for TAP is a great opportunity to strengthen your professional skills, learn more about commercial theatre production, applied theatre, and social justice while being an activist.
The marketing volunteer will support TAP’s various marketing and media needs, including conducting marketing research; maintaining and developing social media accounts; aiding in audience development activities; monitoring and managing in-bound inquiries on social channels. Schedule is flexible and negotiable.
- A bachelor’s degree (or working towards one) in the related field
- Some background and/or strong interest in theatre and social justice
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, diligence, and reliability
- Ability to work independently and long-distance
- Ability to prioritize and meet dead-lines
- Solid computer and gadget skills
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org.