Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
1111 Joseph Avenue
We are seeking a Director, who is responsible for this Catholic Worker Community, and for the management and on-going support of this ministry in the spirit of the Catholic Worker Movement.
This Director should be a woman who:
- Exemplifies the spirit of the Catholic Worker movement, serving people who are poor, and promoting social justice. She needs to be grounded in the Catholic faith, the Gospel, prayer, and the Catholic Social Teachings
- Has strong communication, decision-making, problem solving and organizational skill
- Has knowledge of essential resources within the community e.g. Public Assistance, Criminal Justice System, Homeless Network, etc.
- Has experience working with communities of people who are poor and marginalized
- Has supervisory experience
- Has business knowledge including managing a budget and understanding financial statements
(Website: https://bethanyhouserocny.org Facebook: Bethany House, Rochester Catholic Worker)
How To Apply
For more information on this position please contact:
Sr. Marilyn Pray SSJ