URGENT: Coordinator with fundraising experience needed starting from December
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Mobile Info Team
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
19B Ioanni Koletti
The Mobile Info Team is a group of independent volunteers providing information to asylum seekers, migrants and refugees in Northern Greece. We assist families and individual asylum seekers by providing dedicated, long-term support during their asylum and family reunification cases. We research legal and political developments relevant to migrants in Greece and Europe, and disseminate information through our daily hotline and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/mobileinfoteam).
What we need: a long-term (minimum 3 months) volunteer Coordinator with experience in management of a team and experience/knowledge of fundraising, human resources, administration, accountancy. He/she would assist the founder of the MIT with all the not legal related issues of running the team; legal experience is welcome, but not compulsory.
What we offer: The Coordinator would be provided with housing, food and, if she/he can stay more than 3 months also with a modest stipend with bonuses connected to fundraising results.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Confidence with social media tools (Facebook and Instagram and Google Adwords)
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Project management and Fundraising experiences
- Aptitude to team work
- Excellent English writing and IT skills
- Ability to react quickly to the ever-shifting needs of the refugee situation and of the team membership
- Precision and reliability
If you are interested, please send a CV and short motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information please visit our website:
or follow us on Instagram and Facebook!!
- Stipend Provided
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- International Volunteers