A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Global Outreach Doctors is seeking virtual volunteer IT and Website Support Volunteers to help with the following activities:
• Design and strategic website changes and updates
• Administrate content changes to Organization website (Wordpress)
• Administrate and maintain technical updates for website
• Administrate changes and updates within the hosting service accounts
• Maintain and manage donation and volunteer portal forms on website; including payment gateway troubleshooting as needed.
• Establish and manage changes within Google Suite Users, Groups, and Drive
• Provide troubleshooting and technical support as needed for Google Suite components
Global Outreach Doctors is a humanitarian organization of dedicated medical professionals providing international healthcare.
Our medical team responds immediately to worldwide disasters in Africa, Asia, North, South, and Central Americas and the Middle East. We deploy canine search & rescue assets to enhance our success in locating survivors quickly. GoDocs has provides on going medical assistance in developing world regions and refugee crisis'.
How To Apply
Please email the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated Resume
- Timezone and preferred day and time to schedule for interview
- Recommendation Letter from current supervisor
- Driver's License or any Federal-issued ID