A few hours per week
Art in Suburbia is seeking an experienced sales person to assist our nonprofit in selling memberships, reporting directly to the Executive Director. This is a great way to sharpen networking and sales experience, and get behind-the-scenes experience in the nonprofit sector. Rewards & incentives provided for goal reach.
- Independently seek new members by canvasing and using social media platforms
- Create and implement strategies and goals to build membership pipeline
- Acknowledge new members with immediate follow up communication
- Provide timely reports and ensure compliance
- Plan and implement scouting events at local libraries, schools, coffee shops, etc.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of other fundraising events and campaigns
- Build and maintain successful relationships with members, and maintaining member database & rewards tracking
- Managerial experience a plus
- At least 1 year in sales
- Must have reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and social media outlets
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative to meet membership goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills
- Understanding of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships across a variety of industries and individuals
Art in Suburbia, Inc is a nonprofit organization providing art, education, and awareness to suburban communities for social impact. Art in Suburbia’s objectives are to provide an outlet for artistic and creative expression and exploration, foster community engagement, and promote social change for sustainability and coexistence. Art in Suburbia’s programs center on themed exhibitions from local artists with narratives that inspire altruism and understanding, invoke dialogue and awareness.
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Send short cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org