Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
4a. Calle Oriente #28
Come and Volunteer with NDG during our SUMMER SCHOOL while you experience Guatemala culture.
- Short-term international volunteer program at Niños de Guatemala will be of at least 4 weeks of time, and up to 3 months.
- Be flexible, motivated and willing to change children's lives.
- A positive attitude
- An appreciation of new cultures that will help you settle in Guatemala and enjoy all of the new experiences;
- Be 18 years old or older .
- Commit to at least 4 weeks of volunteer work, and a min of 20 hours a week.
Volunteer work description:
Summer School [Level of Spanish: all spanish levels]
NOVEMBER ONLY and a personalized schedule.
During November, students return to school to participate in extra-curricular workshops. There are 2 options for our volunteers:
- Workshops: Volunteers get to lead a workshop of their choice, whose focus is up to you! Workshops have in the past focused on for example English, sport, science, art and much more! Volunteers can also team up and carry out workshops together. The workshops requires planning beforehand, so if you would like to participate, please contact the volunteer coordinator who shall assist you in making a personalised schedule based on the summer school plans and objective for the year, and of course your interests.
- Classroom Assistance: Morning classes take place as normal with the established teacher and volunteers are welcome to assist in these classes.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Read our International Volunteer Catalogue and choose the Volunteer package that works best for you.
- Complete and submit the application form online.
- Send your resume or CV and passport copy to email@example.com
- Write and send a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and send your Background Check to email@example.com